Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode, WhatsApp Dark Mode Now Fully Out How To Enable Dark mode for WhatsApp offers a new fresh look with a familiar experience. It’s designed to minimize battery consumptions and reduce eye strain in low light environments Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode
This feature has been a long awaited one , but now WhatsApp users can now have the access to dark mode. Don’t forget to follow us.It was released on the 22nd of January 2020. And is mostly accessible by WhatsApp Beta Users. You can download the Beta version on Playstore , but currently the beta program has ended , but would be back in a while.
WHATSAPP DARK MODE ON IOS & ANDROID – GUIDE?
If your Android 10 OS or iOS 13 updated phones already have the system-wide dark theme activated, WhatsApp will automatically switch to dark theme. If you are Android 9 OS user, simply go to the WhatsApp settings menu and enable the dark theme manually. We will teach you how in a step-by-step guide below
BENEFITS OF DARK MODE?
- It saves battery
- Protecting ones eye from harsh light.
- Makes the interface look cool and lovely,
How To enable WhatsApp Dark Mode on iOS 13 – iPhone / iPad
- First thing first, update WhatsApp to the latest version available on the App Store.
- Once your app is updated, open Settings on your iOS device.
- Scroll down with the list and tap on Display & Brightness.
- Under the Appearance, select “Dark Mode”.
- That’s it. Open WhatsApp on your device and you can see the all-new dark mode.
Note: WhatsApp Dark Mode feature is available only for the iOS 13 or above users. So, make sure your iPhone or iPad runs on Apple’s latest iOS 13 operating system
HOW TO ENABLE WHATSAPP DARK MODE ON ANDROID
Dark mode allows you to change the color theme of WhatsApp from white to black.
How To enable WhatsApp Dark Mode on Android 10 and above
As of March 3, 2020, dark mode is rolling out to all WhatsApp Messenger users around the globe. Enabling it is very simple. Here’s what you need to do.
- Step 1: First thing first, update WhatsApp to the latest version available on the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Once your app is updated, open Settings on your Android 10 device.
- Step 3: Scroll down with the list and tap on Display.
- Step 4: Under the Display settings, turn on “Dark Mode”.
- Step 5: That’s it! You should now have the dark mode set up for the WhatsApp messaging service. Open WhatsApp on your device and you can see the all-new dark mode.
Dark Mode looks goods on WhatsApp because of its green accents that are present throughout the user interface. We hope you enjoy dark mode and like our step-by-step guide on how to enable dark mode for WhatsApp on iOS and Android. If you have any queries, feel free to drop the comments below.