How to Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Easily – WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging App that has revolutionised the way of communication. It allows you to send messages, photos, and many other media files instantly.
Additionally, Apple Company is regularly releasing new form of an iPhone and a great deal of Android clients will at that point consider getting another smartphone. In any case, the client has no clue on the most proficient method to move a lot of messages between 2 gadgets with different frameworks.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone – Full Guide
In this article, you will learn two solutions that help you to expel WhatsApp messages from your Android phone to the iPhone.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Using Email Chat
On the off chance that you basically need to view and peruse your old WhatsApp chat history on the Androidor iPhone, this basic stunt must be your most solid option to move messages to the new device. With this method its not mandatory that you need a PC or utilize any 3rd party application. What you need is an email address, and after that pursue the means below;
- Got to instant messaging application and then open Settings and select Chat Settings from the drop down list click Email Chat.
- Select WhatsApp Conversation or Chat History that you wish to transfer. You will then receive a pop-up window saying Attaching media will generate a larger email message.
- Now as per you need, you can click Without media or Attach Media.
- Once done you will be prompted to key in your email address to the sending interface and then click the option Send.
Once you have sent, you can now log into your email on your Android or iPhone. You will be able to view your messages at your email account, but there is no option to sync the messages to your WhatsApp account.
Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone 11 using History Backup
On the off chance that you know about WhatsApp, you more likely than not saw its backup option. However, for certain clients they may not realise how to utilize this option. We should view how to utilize.
- Got to WhatsApp and then open Setting > Chats > Chat backup, which will backup your WhatsApp messages on Android phone.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp on your android phone and install this app on iPhone.
- Using the same phone number to sign up for a WhatsApp account on iPhone. After registration, you will be promoted that Message Backup Foundand then click Restore to transfer the WhatsApp data.You can choose your way according to your own situation.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone
That’s all friends. Please don’t forget to leave a comment below if it works for you. And don’t forget to share this post with your friends.